Soundcolor Productions has experienced professional instructors and a pleasant, relaxed teaching facility. Whether you have a child just beginning or you are an adult musical hobbyist, Soundcolor Productions can provide the best possible scenario for success in achieving your musical goals. Soundcolor Productions offers music lessons for these instruments and subjects: Guitar, Bass, Music Theory, Recording, Mixing, Mastering, Live Sound, Songwriting, and Music Business.
Cost: Single lesson -$60.00 per lesson Monthly – $50.00 per lesson
Soundcolor Productions and Music Instructor Lesson Policy
- Soundcolor Productions nor the instructor (who are independent, and not employees or agents of the store) does not guarantee the progress of a student nor makes any guarantee on how fast a student will become proficient. The teacher will always encourage and help the student but it is up to the student to practice on a daily basis.
- All instructors and the owner of the Store have the right to refuse lessons to any student, at any time, before and during the lessons.
- By the student signing up for lessons with an instructor at Soundcolor Productions, the student and/or parent of the student agrees to the terms of the policies of Soundcolor Productions and the instructor.
- Neither Soundcolor Productions nor the independent instructors shall be liable for the safety or well being of any student, or child that is left in the Store before, during, or after his or her lesson. Any student or child who waits in the waiting room, in any studio, or outside the Store (park or parking lot) is the sole responsibility of the parent or guardian of that person.
- Please note that Soundcolor Productions teaching schedule does not follow public or private school calendars. If you plan not to come for your lesson when school is out, let the teacher know ahead of time.
- During the holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas, you will not be charged for those lessons since Soundcolor Productions will be closed. Also, there will be no charge for lessons missed due to any personal religious holidays
- In the event of inclement weather, Soundcolor Productions may close. If so, you will receive a credit. If Soundcolor Productions stays open, it will be up to the discretion of the individual instructors whether to cancel and issue credit for the canceled lesson.
- If the store is closed for any unforeseen reason, the student will be issued credit for the lesson.
All of the policies of the store and the instructors are intended to promote the best working environment for the student and the instructor. Learning music is a very fun and aesthetically pleasing activity; and the best scenario for success is through daily practice and consistent quality instruction.